- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Molecular Weight :
- 84 Kilograms (kg)
- Molecular Formula :
- Melting Point :
- 4.6 Degree Celcius
- Solubility :
- Almost Insoluble
- Form :
- Density :
- 2.9 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- Classification :
- Organic Chemicals
- CAS No :
- Grade :
- Industrial Grade
- Type :
- Application :
- Industrial, medicine, Rubber, Paints, Printing Industry, Textile Industry, Other
Owing to our expertise and experienced workforce, we are engaged in supplier and distributor of GSFC Cyclohexane. GSFC cyclohexane is used as a solvent for paint, resin and varnish and for extraction of essential oils. In order to process cyclohexane, our experts employ innovative machines and use quality checked chemical procured from the authentic experts. We market these GSFC cyclohexanes at most industry leading prices so that every consumer can avail their benefits.
- Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited has been serving providing fertilizers and chemicals to India since 1962
- Their product range includes more than 24 brands of fertilizers, chemicals, petrochemicals, plastics, fibres and other products.
- GSFC conforms to the strictest International Standards. It is their constant endeavour to achieve and maintain best quality, superior packaging, and assure prompt deliveries & services of highest standards for every product.
- They have not only received a string of National & International Awards, but TOTAL Customer Satisfaction is the MOST VALUED AWARD at GSFC.
- GSFC believes in providing highest value for the Customer's money through economies of scale, continuous product improvement & Value addition to the products.
GSFC Cyclohexane : GSFC Cyclohexane(C6H12) is one of the intermediate products of the Caprolactam Plant. We offer the GSFC Cyclohexane (C6H12) at market leading rates to the clients.
- Sold in customers mild steel drums of capacity of 200 ltrs/160 Kg. provided by customers mild steel road tankers
- We also arrange for drums on behalf of our clients.
- GSFC Cyclohexane is used as a solvent for resin, paint and varnish and for extraction of essential oils
- As an intermediate in the manufacture of Caprolactam.
|Purity||98-99% (by wt) Min.|
|Methyl Cyclopentane||0.2% (by wt.) Max.|
|Methyl Cyclohexane||0.2% (by wt.) Max.|
|Benzene||0.02% (by wt.) Max.|
|Low Boiling Products||0.5-0.8% (by wt.) Max.|
|Water||0.05 % (by wt.) Max.|
Head Office: 1st Floor, Bhagat Chambers, F-15, Commercial Complex, Mansarover Garden, New Delhi, Delhi, 110015, India