Backed by rich industry experience, we have been able to supply and distribute NOCIL Rubber Chemicals which is extensively used in footwear products, cycle tiers, Cables, rubber rollers and hot air cured rubber products. The range of NOCIL rubber chemicals offered by us is accessible in different grades like MBTS, MBT, F, CBS, DTDM, MOR, ZDC, TMT, ZDBC, ZMBT, 13, TDQ, SP and so on. Due to its high chemical stability, effectiveness and perfect composition, these chemicals are broadly appreciated by our valuable clients. Their NOCIL rubber chemicals range enjoys huge demand in India and around the world.
We are authorized distributors of Rubber chemical for NOCIL in Delhi region. They are a part of the illustrious Arvind Mafatlal Group, a well-known Business House of India having diversified business interests. Their Rubber Chemical range enjoys huge demand in India and around the world.
- Commenced Rubber Chemical production in 1975
- Their plant is in a designated 'Chemicals Zone' about 40 km away from Mumbai City
- They are the largest manufacturer of Rubber Chemical in the country with the State of the Art Technology
- They have ISO 9001, ISO:14001, BS OHSAS-18001 and ISO/TS 16949:2009-3rd Edition certifications. The acknowledgement of their Excellence in Customer Service Standards by their esteemed customers is only a few steps towards their commitment to 'Total Quality Management & Customer Satisfaction'.
- The Quality Control Laboratory operates round the clock and is equipped with the latest Analytical Instruments & Equipments and the QA & QCL teams are manned by Qualified, well experienced & trained staff handling the responsibility of achieving Continuous Quality Improvement Goals.
- NOCIL's Quality Control Laboratory has been awarded ISO 17025-2005 accreditation by NABL.
- The Sulfenamide Accelerators – PILCURE CBS, PILCURE NS, PILCURE MOR, are offered in Pellet Form for improved shop floor environment, excellent handling characteristics, precise weighing accuracy and enhanced storage stability.
- Other accelerators are supplied as dust suppressed Powders for achieving optimized rubber processing and vulcanizate properties.
- PILFLEX 13 – Para phenylenediamine antidegradants and PILNOX TDQ Antioxidant are supplied in Free-flowing, dust-free Pastille Form which also ensure weighing accuracy considerably as compared to the flaked products.
- PILNOX SP and PILCURE SDBC are supplied in the traditional Liquid Form.
- Cycle tyres
- Footwear products
- Hot air cured rubber products
- Rubber rollers
- Conveyor & v-belt
- Tyres retreading
- Dark purple
|Pilflex 13||Pastilles||PPD Antidegradants. Very effective antiozonants; anti flex-cracking agents and antioxidants. Protection against metal ion catalysed oxidation|
|Pilnox TDQ||Pastilles||Staining Type antioxidant. Highly potent, persistent, and non-migrating|
|Pilnox SP||Viscous Liquid||Non staining, non-discolouring antioxidant|
|Pilcure MBT||Powder(DS)||Medium Fast accelerators for Sulfur cure. Offer flat cures. Vulcanizates of low modulus but very good ageing properties|
|Pilcure ZMBT||Powder(Treated)||Low free MBT content for production of NR Latex products|
|Piclure F||Powder(DS)||Readymade blend of MBTS activated with basic accelerators|
|Pilcure CBS||Pellets/Powder||Delayed action accelerators for Sulfur Vulcanization. Exhibit faster cure rates at Vulcanization temperature but are not activated at processing temperatures. The choice depends on the scorch safety and the properties of the Vulcanizates desired|
|Pilcure TMT||Powder(DS)||Secondary accelerator and a sulfur donor for semi EV and EV cure|
|Pilcure ZDC||Powder(Treated)||Primary accelerator for Latex Compounds cured at low temperatures. Also used for Dry rubber compounds. Used as secondary accelerators with thiazoles, and sulfenamides based curing system|
|Pilgard PVI||Powder(DS)||An ideal scorch inhibitor for sulfur cured rubber compounds|
Head Office: 1st Floor, Bhagat Chambers, F-15, Commercial Complex, Mansarover Garden, New Delhi, Delhi, 110015, India