We are a well known distributor and supplier of Reliance PBR Cisamer. Our provided PBR cisamer is checked under the support of our quality checkers in order to ensure its quality. Provided PBR cisamer is used in tyre treads, tyre sidewall, tyre carcass, under treads, cycle tyres, tread rubber, conveyor and V-belts, sports goods, footwear, rollers, automotive products and mechanical goods. Marketed under the brand name, Reliance PBR cisamer, it is an international quality product; with high Cis content, and is resistant to dynamic stress has high elasticity, thus ensuring longer product durability.
Paul & Company are amongst the major suppliers of Reliance PBR Cisamer in the country and one of the oldest DCA in North India Region. Cisamer (PBR) also known as Polybutadiene Rubber. Poly butadiene rubber and Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) are 2 types of synthetic rubbers widely used in the tyre industry world over as a substitute for natural rubber. We procure Cisamer (PBR) from the Reliance Industries Ltd. Polybutadiene Rubber or simply Butadiene Rubber is one of the oldest offerings of Relflex Elastomers. Marketed under the brand name, Relflex Cisamer, it is an international quality product, with high Cis content, has high elasticity and is resistant to dynamic stress, thus ensuring longer product durability.
About Reliance : The professionalism and commitment by the Reliance group is unmatched by any other. They have a production capacity of 80000 MT per year.
- Two world class manufacturing facilities (Cobalt and Nickel grades) are located at Vadodara, Gujarat producing Butadiene Rubber are accredited with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
- A state of the art Nickel/Neodymium based swing plant with capacity of 40,000 metric tonnes per year has been commissioned at Hazira, Gujarat, thus making Relflex a unique brand offering Cobalt, Nickel and Neodymium based synthetic grades.
- Quality of Cisamer Butadiene Rubber from Reliance, is benchmarked to the Global standards of International Institute of Synthetic Rubber Producers (IISRP).
They also plan to increase the PBR production.
Cisamer : About the 15 per cent of the total PBR is used in the non-tyre industry, while the balance 85 per cent goes to the tyre manufacturers in the country.
- Grade-CISA 1220/01
- Grade-CISA 1220/01 GP
- Grade-CISA 1220/01 OG
- Grade-CISA 51, CISA 700.
Cisamer 01 and Cisamer 1220 grades offer many advantages like :
- High Cis content
- High elasticity
- High degree of resistance to dynamic stress.
- Easy processability in blends with natural rubber and Styrene-Butadiene Rubber
- Enhanced resistance to abrasion, flex-cracking and heat build-up under dynamic load.
Application : Tyre Treads, Tyre Carcass, Tyre Sidewall, Under Treads, Tread Rubber, Cycle Tyres, Conveyor and V-Belts, Footwear(Soles and Heels), Sports Goods, Automotive Products, Rollers and Mechanical Goods, Dock Fenders, HIPS among others.
Head Office: 1st Floor, Bhagat Chambers, F-15, Commercial Complex, Mansarover Garden, New Delhi, Delhi, 110015, India